Quick, Cost-Effective Ways To Get TrafficJames Cox
We all want results and we want them now. That’s why you are looking for marketing tips on how to increase traffic and get more of a return on your investment. Perhaps you have a sale coming up and you need to get as many eyes on it as possible? Maybe you just need to start seeing your numbers go up but you do not want to break the bank to accomplish it?
There are several tools you can utilize to get more eyes on your brand, product or service. However, before you can even utilize those platforms you have to know exactly what you are going to share. What are you going to show people that will get them to click and buy?
Always Remember: The better your creative, the better your chances of getting conversions!
Once that is figured out, you can start utilizing other marketing tools to build an audience and get more visitors to your website. Here are the best ways to get more eyes on your brand without spending a fortune:
- Announcement: If you have anything new to announce; the addition of a new product or service, you’re moving to a new location or anything else, post a press release and share the news.
- Have A Sale: The best and most effective way to increase traffic. People shop online because they want better deals and nothing drives in the visitors like a sale. If you have a holiday sale coming up, make sure you alert people.
- Boost Budget: Sometimes it’s not that you’re doing something wrong, the problem is that you aren’t spending enough. Social media sites and Google want your money. If you need to increase traffic and you do not have a big ad budget it may be time to start increasing it.
- Sharing: Whether its blogs, social media, video sites or anything else, get out there and start sharing. Ask friends to start sharing your postings, encourage people to talk about you and you will see interaction increase.
Tools To Promote
Having a strategy is great, but how you execute your plan is the most important thing. Where do you reach the people to get the visitors you want? There are a few platforms that will put your name or promotion in front of thousands or even millions of people, quickly and without costing you an arm and a leg.
- Email Marketing: Probably the most cost-effecting way to get a promotion to the public. You can literally reach millions of people in a matter of a week without having to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to do so. The best part? You can target the audience based on location, gender, occupation, interests, marital status, if they have children, behavior, political preference and so much more.
- Social Media: The advantages of using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms to promote are that you not only set your own budget but you can also build followers. That means instead of just getting clicks, you are also get people who will follow you for years; your postings, your promotions and also interact with you. There are also great targeting options available to ensure you are getting the audience you want.
- Display Ads: When you visit a site and see ads on the top and sides of it you are actually looking at display ads. These are run through the Google dashboard, the same as PPC. The advantage to this method is that you are getting your ad posted on other sites than Google including sites covering news, sports, blogs, special interests and more.
Obviously your goal with more traffic is better conversions. However, if you are working with a limited budget you need to choose between a more precise audience and a bigger one. That means you can either go after a specific, targeted audience where you will likely get a better conversion rate but fewer people will see you, or you can broadcast yourself to a larger crowd and see what happens. It’s not an easy choice to make but these tools will help you get the word out.