Marketing Tips For Insurance Agentsbstout723
Insurance agents, whether it’s life, auto, health or something else, are always competing for clients. One of the most frustrating aspects of the job is that your services are actually very affordable; in many cases they do not cost the client anything. You are paid by the provider and your costs are the same whether they use your services or go and get their own coverage. However, when it comes to marketing insurance agents have a bigger challenge, getting your name out there and building a following. Here are some ways that you can get more eyes on your brand and get the phone ringing:
- SEO: One of the places people are going to go to search for information about what coverage and provider to get is Google. That’s where you want to be to make sure that you not only get their attention but their business. SEO has one of the highest conversion rates because the people who find you are interested in your service and are motivated to find information.
- Social Media Marketing: While it may be hard to track ROI with social media marketing, you can tell if it’s making an impact based on followers and post engagement. For example, you write a blog and share it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms. If it gets hundreds of responses then you know that you are developing brand awareness with thousands of people.
- Blogging: Never underestimate the power of free information. When people go online they are searching for something; entertainment, information or something else. If you can write a blog that gives them tips for filing a claim, getting better coverage or something else, they will not only appreciate the information but they will start relying on you for more. Since they’re relying on you for information, you can expect them to rely on you as well to find them coverage.
- Display Ads: This is a great, cost-effective way of getting your name out there and getting quick traffic. If you want to be found on local or national news sites, blogs or anywhere else that people are browsing for news or information, then putting banner ads across the internet is the way to go.
- Email: Another great and cost-effective way of reaching people in a short period of time is with email. If you are running a promotion or have a newsletter you want to share, this will allow you to send your content out to millions of people for pennies on the dollar. Not only that, but you are also reaching them on their phones, computers or tablets, ensuring that they see your offer and your name as well.
Marketing for insurance agents isn’t tricky; you just have to put more time and energy into it than other businesses. The more you put yourself out there, the better your chances are of finding clients that will stick with you for the long run.