Planning Your Marketing Strategy For 2017bstout723
2017 is going to be an important year for many businesses around the country. As you take a look back at 2016 you want to identify what worked, what didn’t work and why? There are plenty of variables that influenced your internet advertising results and you want to learn from that as you put your 2017 marketing plans in action. Every business and industry is different and you need a custom plan that will show favorable results. DigDev Direct can help you identify the best plan for your 2017 marketing campaign based on your industry, previous success and failures, your competition and more.
One of the most frustrating things about calling an advertising company for assistance is that they throw basic packages at you. Your business is different than others so how will you thrive using the same strategies as everyone else? You need a custom package which focuses on the strengths of your company and will maximize your exposure to potential customers. Here are some of the options you can utilize with DigDev Direct for your 2017 marketing strategy and how they will work for you:
- Email Marketing: Everyone has the same services right? Actually no and one of the main things that separates DigDev Direct from the pack is their email marketing abilities. With nearly 300 million permission based emails available with matching postal information you can directly target customers based on location, age, income, interests and more. There’s no better or faster way to get directly in front of your customers than with email.
- Creative: Need a new website, pictures, videos or perhaps the creative for a major email marketing campaign? No one can offer better services than our creative department with years of experience in all aspects of internet marketing. Our team can pinpoint what makes a website and marketing campaign successful right down to the color of an ad or site, where the graphics are placed and the design of the logo.
- SEO: Search engine optimization is more relevant than ever as Google is averaging 3.5 billion searches a day. Reputation management, keyword selection, competitor analysis and more can turn a simple web presence into a strength for your company heading into the New Year.
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram and even Twitter are more valuable than ever. As you build a following on social media you see a more cost-effective way of keeping former customers updated on your latest promotions while also interacting with new ones. Just like email you can target the people you want to advertise directly to and also just like email it is a great way to promote a big sale or event for your business. Combining the two can yield major results heading into a big sale for your company.
- PPC: Google Adwords is a great way of skipping to the front of the line when it comes to search engine marketing. However, while other firms may offer this service you want to make sure that the company you go with is experienced in finding an effective strategy that works. For example, a strong landing page, quality keyword list and smart bidding can yield a campaign with a budget of $2,000 the same results as one that is poorly ran with twice the budget.
Businesses see 2017 as a year of opportunity which is why they are putting their focus into developing a strong internet advertising campaign that will yield great results. Whether you had success in 2016 or not there’s always room for improvement. If you want to have better results whether it’s taking advantage of our email marketing capabilities, getting a new website or building your social media presence, then feel free to give us a call today and learn how you can make the New Year a very good year for your business.