5 Ways To Increase Mobile Marketing VisibilityJames Cox
Some of us make fun of the fact that everyone is staring at their phones. Every day we get mad at drivers who are looking down at their devices rather than concentrating on the road. While that’s not a safe way to drive, it does prove a point about how attached we are to our iPhone or Android devices. As a business you cannot afford to overlook that fact and increasing your mobile marketing capabilities needs to be made a priority.
Increase Your Mobile Marketing Visibility
Why is it so important that you are found on everyone’s phones? Regardless of what industry you’re in, there’s a good chance that your customers are going to use their phones to find you and interact with you as well. For example, if you own a pizza restaurant in Boca Raton, people will Google search your store and call or order online, directly from their phones. Here are some of the most effective ways to increase your reach to consumer’s phones:
- Email Marketing: The majority of emails are now opened via the phone and that number is going up. Phones make it easier to communicate with clients, vendors and others without the need of a computer. You can now type articles, send videos and pictures, open a PDF and print directly from your mobile device. The beauty of this is that your email marketing campaign is directly targeting the phones of everyone on your list.
- Social Media: It is believed that some people spend 4-8 hours on social media and in some cases that number is actually low. It’s ridiculous how popular Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other platforms have become and you need to take advantage of that. SMM is affordable and can help you to reach thousands of customers each day and encourage interaction.
- Blogging: Blogs are always great. Not only can they be found via SEO on Google and other platforms but they can also be shared on multiple platforms including social media. For example, you post a recipe on social media; you can share a picture or short video with the full recipe found on your blog. This is a great way to use two platforms to gain more traffic.
- Display Ads: Have you ever noticed those ads found on websites you are visiting? They are display ads and companies are paying for their ad to be placed on that website. It’s a great way to expand your reach, get more eyes on your brand and promote an offer. You can also target to make sure that you are hitting a specific area or interest, thus increasing your chances of a conversion.
- Videos: The best way to share who you are is with video. It has become so popular, especially on mobile devices, that companies are now utilizing it ahead of television. For example, when a comedy skit show has a funny skit, they share it through hundreds of blog sites, YouTube and other channels, all of which require you watch a short ad prior to viewing the video. These small but popular vids get millions of views, far higher than their original viewership on TV.
Whether it’s through social media, email marketing or other methods; increasing your mobile marketing visibility is essential to the continual growth of your business. If you want to expand your reach and advertise directly to consumers throughout the day, you need to make sure that you are mobile friendly and easy to reach. That will not only increase traffic, it will increase customer relations which leads to sales.