5 Ways To Get More Out Of Googlebstout723
If you’ve given up on Google marketing it’s probably because you haven’t seen the results you wanted to. The problem with that is you are missing out on advertising with a site that gets over 3.5 billion hits a day. Is that something you really want to avoid being on?
Some businesses can take advantage of short cuts to get traffic and utilize tools like AdWords for faster results. That’s a great idea but if you are looking to build your site up the right way and get solid traffic, good conversion rates and establish your brand, you have to make sure you are doing SEO. Here are some ways that you can get more out of your search engine efforts:
- Start writing: Search engines want content, they don’t care where you post it as long as you are posting it. You can post it on social media, your blog section, other blog sites and more. This content can cover a wide range of topics including information about your company, your industry, things your customers will be interested in learning and more. Be as creative as you want as long as you keep posting. Some pieces won’t be hits, but they will get you more followers and interaction.
- Open accounts: Sites want your time; they want you to open accounts which is why they make them free. A site is judged by how many visitors and especially, subscribers they have. These accounts act like mini-websites and all of them register with search engines. Since they’re free it’s worth getting them going.
- Make sure your website is SEO friendly: There are certain rules every site must follow before it can have an effective Google marketing strategy. It doesn’t matter if you are just doing AdWords or you are trying to get better rankings. For example, the title tag should begin with the primary keyword and it should be in your alt tag, image file name, the page needs to load quickly and more. Getting this all together is key to getting better results with your search engine marketing.
- Pick better keywords: One of the problems you may be having with your SEO strategy is that you aren’t focusing on the right keywords. Either they are too easy or not easy enough. For example, you own an insurance company in Deerfield Beach Florida that specializes in auto policies. An obvious keyword you should target is “car insurance Deerfield Beach.” Having the right keywords will make all the difference in your search engine optimization strategy.
- Link: Sometimes we think that linking to the home page of our site is good enough. That’s not what search engines want; they want you to spread the love. For example, if you are writing a blog about a service you offer, link to that specific service page on your website and even to another blog that talks about a similar topic, whether you wrote it or not.
Never give up on Google marketing. It doesn’t matter what type of business you have, there are still cost-effective ways to get results from the website that will benefit your company for years to come. Remember, the first and main goal of SEO is to build your brand. People are less likely to buy from you if they’ve never heard of you. That’s why you need to keep producing content, make sure you are targeting the right people and continuing with your game plan.